JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Taylor's Baptism!

We are so excited to have Taylor's baptism coming soon. He is such a good boy, and although I know all parents say that about their kids, he is. His primary teacher the other day at church asked me if I knew how amazing he was. He said he couldn't believe Taylor knew so much about the scriptures. He has always wanted to read and discover and we are very pleased with him and his decision to be baptized. We told him to think about it, because getting baptized was his choice and he didn't have to, but that we really wanted him to. I laughed when I overheard him telling Emma that she didn't have to be baptized at 8 if she didn't want to, she could wait until 10 or 11 or whenever. Anyhow, most all of you who check this blog live far away, but we want to annouce his baptism as it is a very special time for our family and invite any who would like to come.

5 comments:

LeMira said...

Oh, I really wish we could be there! He's such a great kid -- I've always known that. I love what he told Emma -- that's too funny!

Jacey said...

How is it possible that he's old enough to be getting baptized?! What a neat thing for all of you to go through! :)

Love the pics of your girls.....so precious!

Karyn said...

Hi Amy! I came by way of LeM's blog. Your family is beautiful! Hard to believe we only had one when we were living in Cedar. Seems like ages ago. We have a blog too, feel free to check it out!

Unknown said...

Taylor, your invitation picture is the best. It even made Grandpa cry just thinking of how special you are and how proud I am of you for your decision to be baptized. Can't wait to see my best BUD!!!

Melissa said...

Can you possibly be old enough to have an 8 year old? Doesn't it seem Crazy!!! I am so excited for him and for your family. What a great big brother he is!!! Your family looks adorable. How are you doing?? I wish we could see each other more than every few years! Luke and I are planning a little visit in April but that is all for this year. Take care of yourself!