JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Monday, May 17, 2010

Engagement Announced!

I have a lot of things I want to blog about and hope to update you on some of our comings and goings this week, but for the moment I am going to be self-indulgent!

My little sister announced her engagement on Saturday!! She is getting married in August and I am so happy for her! Eight years apart in age has left us going through nearly every life experience at vastly different times. However, I couldn't ask for a closer sister! When we are together we laugh because we frequently say the same thing at exactly the same time. She is one of my dearest friends and loves my children like they are her own, (although she really hates when people tell her how cute her kids are when she has them in a store! She definitely doesn't look old enough to have 4 kids, but neither do I, right? don't answer that!) So, to my wonderfully talented sister! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so very happy for you!!

4 comments:

Katy Lyn said...

I said the same exact thing to James today. I bet Avery and Olivia have fun playing together in august.

Melissa said...

How exciting!!!

LeMira said...

Yea for Ashley!

Cali said...

That's so exciting! I can't believe that she is getting married already--weren't we in high school just yesterday??? What fun news for your whole family!

Congrats on the running, btw. I'm so glad that you are able to be doing the physical things that you love. You are such an inspiration, Amy. I miss you, my friend.