JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Dear Friend!

Olivia loves Brooke so much!! Whenever she is around Liv can be found on her lap.

I am going to be self-indulgent for a minute! I want to pay tribute to someone who has become very dear to me! When you live away from home, your friends many times become like family and that is what has happened with me and Brooke. She has become like a sister, the person I call when I need anything!! Thank you Brooke for being such a support system for me here, Sheridan has become home, largely because of you! What a blessing true friends are.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank heavens for friends that truly become like family...especially when your far away from home like you say. I'm so glad you've found such a wonderful friend. And I LOVE the recent picture of your family on your blog, adorable.