JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last Week of School!

I arrived home Sunday night so I could be here to spend the last week of school with the kids. Emma esp. was missing her fellow girls in the family! I loved the last week of school as a child and still do as an adult. Although I failed to charge my camera so I don't have pictures to show the moments, here is a list of what we did to celebrate!

-Playday at School: Filled with bounce houses, relay races, and dunk tank.
-Last Day Pizza Lunch
-End of School Party: with water balloons, Popsicle, and red rover
-Trip to library for summer reading material and 1st trip to outdoor swimming
pool(even Olivia loved it!)
-Date night for Joseph and I to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (can you believe
it has been 10 years!)
-Ended the week with Olivia's one year birthday (more about it in next post!)

so, Let SUMMER BEGIN!!

No comments: