JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Monday, September 6, 2010

Computer Problems and Summer Catch Up!

I have been having computer and picture problems so we have been very bad at updating here. So, rather than go back, I am going to move forward. I will give a small recap first though. We had a very busy summer, after FL we had friends visit and then headed home for Grandpa's funeral. We were back for a couple weeks and while here had more friends come to stay with us! (we loved every min. of our visitors from IL and CA!!) Then the kids and I headed back to UT to help with wedding prep. We returned for less than 2 weeks before Liv and I again returned to UT. I am so grateful I had the ability to be there for a lot of my sisters wedding preparations. Joseph and the kids joined us and the wedding was wonderful. There were a few glitches, but it ended up turning out beautiful!! Now we are back in school and very glad to be back to structure and routine. Hope you all had a wonderful summer too! http://mommasmusings.shutterfly.com/pictures/31?eid=115

Click here to view these pictures larger

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Hey, we are related now! Well, not really but I'm related to your sister now. Kent, your sisters father-in-law is my cousin. I love his family. They are awesome. I used to babysit the boys (your sisters husband and his brothers) when they were little.

DaleneH said...

You are such a sweetheart. I don't know how you keep up. I have to tell you I have a soft spot for Mattie, what a cutie. You have a wonderful husband and kids and they have a wonderful wife and mother.