JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Well, it was well past due, but something that I think we all dread. I bought clothes for pictures back in April when I was in Utah and have had many failed attempts at getting the pics done. So, bless my sister-in-laws heart, we crammed it in Friday morning before we headed to Bountiful for a wedding, leaving her with our 4 kids all day. She is a SAINT!! As always happens, the wind picked up and we were all freezing. Carly was efficient and wonderful and in a half hour we were done, but due to the wind and the fact she had to keep reminding us to relax and not look like we were freezing, I left the photo shoot without much hope that we got anything worth keeping.

Even though she was watching our four kids all day in addition to her two little ones, and getting ready for a double birthday party that night, she also managed to edit and have our pics ready to view when we got back. Talk about Super Woman!! We viewed them that night around midnight and I was so tired I didn't get overly excited, but upon review again the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised to find that we had gotten some rather nice shots. I guess you can chalk up the blowing hair to a fan like the super models use. So, thanks Carly. You managed to succeed at the impossible, making a family photo shoot happen in a half hour, with no tears, and good results. Maybe you are magic after all!!
Here are the results... What do you all think?

5 comments:

Bryan and Susan said...

Very nice pictures. You had a fun packed 2 days. Sorry we missed you. Hope the wedding was nice.

Cali said...

I think that they look really great! You have a really beautiful family, Amy. I'm so glad that you are doing so well, and that you were able to be with family for a few days, at least!

Natalie said...

They look fabulous! Yes, Carly is amazing and very fast. And cute outfits. That is always the hardest part for me. I don't want the whole family matching, but well coordinated, except the triplets can match. But then Nicole is the only child left, so maybe she should match too. See the problem?

Jamie said...

CUTE pics! I love them all! Your family is growing up so much! It's weird to look at the kids and see how much they have changed! They are all darling! I hope you guys are doing great!

Brooke said...

I love your pictures! The main one on your page is awesome!