JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Sweet Husband!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
It seems like all we do is celebrate when this week rolls around each year. Between 3 birthdays and Valentine's Day, it is a job to make sure each person gets honored on their special day. However, we love our week long party and it started out today with Joseph! Happy Birthday Babe! Both Joseph and I love holidays, esp. birthdays so today on his I want him to know how much we truly love him. I especially love that he has crossed the 30 threshold and I still have not:) Joseph is the love of my life and that is not mushy, it is just true. I feel very fortunate to have all my dreams come true in him. He is everything I always dreamt of as a girl and more! I hope he has a wonderful day, below are some reasons why I love him!Top 5 Reasons I love you!
1-You Honor your Priesthood and Use it to bless our Family.
2-You consider your role as Father and Husband your most important job.
3-You find ways to show me you care (like surprising me with Phantom of the Opera tickets in Cali--pic above--or by doing something simple like doing the dishes!
4-Your sarcastic humor that always keeps the kids and I laughing
5-Your positive attitude towards life and the future!

7 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

YOU TWO ARE JUST TOO CUTE! TELL JOE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR US! :)

LeMira said...

He's a great one! I'm glad you told him "yes" nine years ago!

Bryan and Susan said...

I have to add my comments today by telling Joseph how much we love and appreciate you. It is nice to say that my son-in-law doesn't hate me. I am so grateful for you and all you do for Amy and the kids and for the rest of us also. I Hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Love ya
Susan

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Joseph Amy and Taylor this week! It has got to be crazy to have so many birthdays close together along with Valentines! You guys are such a sweet family, and we love you all!

DaleneH said...

Hope you all 3 have great birthdays. We love you all and think of you often. PS I am still hoping you will send me your salas recipe.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday everyone! we miss you guys.

Weston & Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Amy, how are you feeling? Are things going well? Hope so. Take care.