JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Helpers!

Madelyn has adjusted really well to Mommy having to be down a lot. Everyone asks about her and if she is bored, but really she is doing great. Of course she has her days when she gets a little tired of it, but most days I find her like this. She has become very good at entertaining herself. Besides playing well alone, she loves to have mom one on one. Every morning she tells me of her plans and they usually sound something like,
"first we can play Memory, then Uno Attack, then the Wii together and then I will do your hair, okay Mom!!"
At first I think my being down affected Emma the most, she was definitely bummed that the regular visitors and play dates had dramatically slowed down. She was sure this was ruining her social life. But now that she is adjusting to it, she has become quite the helper! Madi anxiously awaits Emma's return from school and then Emma is great to help entertain her for the afternoon. They have taken to walking down to get the mail together! Thanks Emma for being a good sport and for all your help!!

1 comment:

Our Family Adventures said...

It was so fun to read and catch up on what you have been doing. You have such a darling family! I have been meaning to call and THANK YOU for the Wonderful suprise package!!! I am still trying to find my "normal". Madi sounds so adorable :) Know I am thinking about you!!!