JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting out of Sheridan!













Having not left Sheridan since the beginning of November, I was really wanting a change of scenery. Traveling is not particularly easy for me right now, but we decided to just go to Billings for Spring Break and have a little mini family vacation. It

was just what I needed. We went with a couple families from here and stayed for 2 nights. We stayed in the Wingate so we could try out their new indoor water park, went to Build a Bear and Chuck E Cheese's for the kids, and did a little shopping for me and Joseph. A stop at Target, the mall, and Costco are always a must. The weekend was very relaxing for me and fun for us all. I was also glad to get to attend the temple since I hadn't been since our last trip in November. Every family needs a few days away every now and then!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a perfect little getaway. I had to smile at the shopping store list. Target, Costco, the mall. It is crazy the things we miss! I am with you!!!

Bryan and Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan and Susan said...

I love to read your blog. It makes me feel like I don't miss as much with you and the kids. They are growning up so much. I would like to see a picture of you standing up. You need one for the future. The girls will want to know how big you got when they have their first kids. I love you all and miss you tons.
Love mom

Brooke said...

Good for you guys! I bet you did need a get away. These long winters are tough aren't they?