JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sisters!

Madelyn has been having bad dreams the past couple months. At first she would come up to us, but after a little while I started to notice that after I put Madelyn in her bed, she would climb in bed with Emma. Emma has been such a good sport about this. Madi has to be close enough to Emma that they touch and many times she is wrapped in Emma's arms. Emma has told us many times the next morning that Madelyn had a bad dream in the night, but Emma hugged her and then she was okay. I am so glad that these two are so close and that Emma is so sweet to her little sister!

5 comments:

Carly said...

That made me cry! You have such good kids.

Cali said...

What a touching and beautiful story. I love that they are so close. Thanks for sharing these experiences!

Brooke said...

That is so sweet! These are the moments that make everything worth isn't it?

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I just pray my girls will be this sweet to one another.

Weston & Jennie said...

That is so cute. I hope that my girls learn to be this good with each other.