JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Catching up--Jeff and Carly's Visit!

I was going through my pics and realized there was a bunch I didn't post about. I am going to try to print a blog book this year so I want to catch up!
I loved watching my brother help my son on the piano!! My brother is so talented on the piano and it was great to watch him with Tay!
Savannah was my helper in the kitchen!
Logan and Madi are only a few months apart and they love to play together! Sometime Madi gets jealous because Logan also loves to hang out with Taylor! We found them hanging out on the stairs together watching the I-pod!
We were so lucky to get to help celebrate Carly's birthday while they were here!
The kids loved the giant chocolate cookie sundae that they shared!
Bowling, Ringing in the New Year, and Eye Exams were some of the other activities we did together! When I oringially suggested that they come on their way to OK, I didn't realize that on the way meant an additional 9 hours out of their way!! It is 16 hours from our house to theirs! What a sacrifice my sweet brother and sister made on my behalf so that we could enjoy family for the holidays!! Thank you so much!!!

No comments: