JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dad's Surgery!

Thanks for a wonderful husband and many good friends, I was able to be there as my Dad had his surgery! I was so grateful that I was there and was able to spend some wonderful moments with him, mom, James and Katy and their kids, and Ashley and Michael. Words cannot express how much I love my family and how grateful I am that Dad made it through ok. Here we are 3 months later and he is going to have his 3rd round of aggressive Chemo today! The side effects are brutal! He and Mom continue to be such an inspiration to all of us!

2 comments:

Cali said...

Oh, Amy. You have all been on my mind so much recently. I am so sorry for all that your family is enduring right now, but am grateful to hear that it is going well. Your dad truly is amazing. You are wonderful, my dear friend. I just wanted you to know that I've been thinking of you.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to be there. Yea for good friends and amazing parents!