JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Thursday, September 11, 2008

James and Katy's Wedding!!


Fun Family Pic!



It was such a long day and the kids were such good sports!


Wedding Day pics! Taylor and my nephew Logan were the ring boys and Emma and Madi were the Flower girls. They had a ring ceremony that night for Katy's family!


Of course I am lucky to be married to the best looking groomsman!Logan and Madi went first down the line! Logan started out ahead of the bridesmaids and groomsman and Madi was fascinated with throwing her flowers and would throw one handful and then stand there and look at them. We finally got her walking and then she looked at Ash and started sobbing. I guess she finally realized everyone was watching her! Hopefully we didn't detract from the moment, but I thought Logan and Madi were a hoot!

9 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

Such cutie pictures! I love all the outfits. What beautiful colors. I am so happy for James :)

Cali said...

Beautiful! Where did they get married? Congratulations to them.

Mike and Adrianne said...

What a cute family!

James and Katrina said...

Nice pictures Amy! Your family so cute...I love that picture with the light reflecting on the girls' dresses. I need to give you a call this week.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

All the family shots are adorable. I just love the colors of that wedding. Everything looks so different, yet classy.

Weston & Jennie said...

Cute family pictures! Love the girls dresses. Taylor looks so grown-up in his suit. :)-

Brooke said...

I love these pictures of your kids! The one of you and the kids together was awesome too. We miss you guys a ton and Tessa has loved to look at these pictures. I am glad to knowt that Tessa isn't the only sassy 5 year old around... I can just imagine Emma telling you "Hi Stranger". That's hilarious!

DaleneH said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Cute family and pictures. Please send me your salad recipe or blog it, I loved it. So fun to see you all again!

Marcy said...

That IS a beautiful family picture. Love the colors.