JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not so appropriate Sunday Activities!

Tay had the idea to hang a rope off our deck, then they would hang on and Daddy would swing them up on it! They had a blast. Not so sure it is Sunday Appropriate, but we were laughing and bonding as a family. It is so hard to get our three to play reverently and quietly all day so this will have to do?!

Later that night, I was tired and they needed something to do so I said they could do my hair and makeup. Little did I know I would turn out looking like something from a horror movie! They had a blast though!! Thank goodness for soap!

5 comments:

Jacey said...

You are such a FUN mom!

Our Family Adventures said...

That is so funny! I think cosmetology is not the appropriate path for them, maybe theater makeup :)

Weston & Jennie said...

I am impressed that you posted a picture. It's great!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Umm...next time a little more rouge. :o)

I LOVE IT!

LeMira said...

Looks like it's time for real make-up lessons! They look like they had a ball, though!