JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks Joseph!!

Many of you know that I have picked up running the past few years and have really enjoyed it. I was even up to 13 miles last summer. However, after struggling with some health things recently my doctor told me that I really shouldn't run and it could make my health problems worse! I was so bummed about it and have really been kind of depressed at the suggestion that I should walk for exercise. (It takes double the time to get a good workout walking as running) Well, my wonderful, sweet husband surprised me last week with his own solution. I came down stairs one day after getting Madi to sleep for her nap and found a bike sitting in the middle of the family room. I walked outside to see Joseph home for lunch and unloading a bike trailer to go with it! What a great husband I have!! Madi and I have biked all over this week., singing class, story time, and play dates. Now I can exercise while we are going to all our activities! I am so excited! Thanks babe!!

8 comments:

Jacey said...

How fun! You do have an awesome husband. And I love your hair...very cute!

Mike and Adrianne said...

What a great surprise. I used to love running and thought that was the best way to exercise (I was in cross-country in high school). But, the last few years I've walked hundreds and hundreds of miles with my boys and with Mike and I've found it such a rewarding way for me to exercise. I still like to run but I can't run with the boys so this works out great. We've talked a lot about buying some bikes though.

Our Family Adventures said...

Ok, that was SO thoughtful!!!

Brooke said...

That is so great. I am not surprised at all that he got it for you. He's always been so on top of things like that. You're so lucky! We have a bike trailer for two kids and Hunter especially likes to ride in it. We're glad we found a way to keep him sitting still for a few moments! As for the slideshow deal. I am sure I haven't figured out the easiest way, but I think I used my Picaso Web photos and uploaded it from there. It took me a while to figure out. I am just glad I figured out a better way to save her art because I feel guilty throwing it all away. Now I can still save it, without so much clutter!

Jamie said...

The Mongoose has been resurected! Josh

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

What a GREAT surprise! Sounds like you certainly picked a good one! :o)

LeMira said...

Good job, Joseph! He's such a thoughtful guy -- how awesome is that! I also know what it means to you to be able to exercise, so this post made me all emotional.

YaYa said...

OH my gosh! HI!!!! YOu are such a doll! I am soooo excited that you invited me to your private blog and now I can Keep up with you and all of your fam!! Thanks so much and have fun bikin'!