JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kite Festival in Spanish Fork

We went to the Kite Festival in Spanish Fork with Joseph's Brother and Sister
and their families! It was actually a very cool thing and I hope SF makes it
an annual event!

Here we are riding on the Segways! I was horrible at first, but once I got the
hang of it, they are quite fun! Beach in UTAH? Well, the closest thing these two
have seen to one in over a year and they loved it! However, it did spur comments like,
"mom, when are we going to move back to California?" and "I wish we could live in
California forever!"

3 comments:

Jacey said...

Looks like lots of fun! Will have to go next year. Tell James congrats for me!!

Weston & Jennie said...

I had wanted to go to this and I completely forgot. Oh well, there is always next year. Glad that you had fun.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Yeah, when are you going to live in California again? ;o)