JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Monday, November 10, 2008

Handy man??!

When I married Joseph, I knew he was many things, a devoted husband, a good student, and excellent Basketball player, and much more. However, a handyman wouldn't have been one of the names used to describe him. But after 8 years of marriage we are finally in our first home and he has surprised me! He has fixed a leaking roof, repaired our sprinkling system, installed new light switches, repaired our garbage disposal and now the newest in the list of projects is that he is building us a SHED! This will be the floor of it and we are taking a break from construction for the winter. He will finish it in the spring. So, imagine my surprise when not only did I get a husband with all the wonderful qualities I listed above, but I also married a handyman and builder! I am so pleased with his hard work and desire to learn these skills which he will hopefully pass on to our son!

No comments: