JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jacey tagged me a while ago and I am just getting around to it. I am not really good at doing tags, but for my good friend Jace I will do it! So here it is:
Fourth File, Fourth Picture in the File, Explain a little bit about pic, Tag four friends
I tag: Jamie Terry, Melissa James, LeMira Wheelwright, Katy Pendleton
This is a picture of my gorgeous husband helping me accomplish a project I dreamed up. He put at lot of work into helping me put stripes on the girls wall and finish their room! Thanks babe for being such a sweetie!

2 comments:

Jacey said...

Oh you're such an awesome friend Amy!! I would like to see the final product!!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

This is sure a unique tag. Happy to see things are going so well. Hope you were able to reach Anna. I heard back from her the other day, so I know she's still out there checking e-mail. ;o)