JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Monday, November 10, 2008

Madelyn Turns 3!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Madelyn Sue!!
Madelyn turned 3 on the 3rd of November! She is a joy to have in our home and although my baby isn't a baby anymore she is still "our baby." We decided to spend the day doing family things and not have a party with friends! It turned out very well with the whole day being about Madi! Daddy took her to lunch and then we spent four hours at the park playing that afternoon! That night we had pancakes and bacon at her request and then had cake and ice cream! I attempted to make a bubble gum cake which she asked for, but all of your marvelous cake decorators don't laugh too hard! This definitely isn't one of my talents!










Taylor bought her two books from the book fair. Emma made her
a necklace and bracelet! They were both very sweet to her and
made special efforts to make her day great!














As I said above, Joseph took a lunch and took her to
Burger King for lunch! We are very blessed to have Madi
in our family! We love you sweetheart!!

2 comments:

LeMira said...

I think the cake turned out very cute! I'm glad she had a great day!

Brooke said...

You know what is funny is that Trent made that exact same cake for Chase's 4th birthday! You did a great job. I wasn't willing to put the effort into it. She is so grown up and has so much of Emma and Taylor both in her. She is darling. I can't believe it was 3 years ago that she was born. I honestly feel like it was just a year or less.