JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Surprise Visit from Home!!

Visit from Grandpa, Grandma, and AshleyWe were so thrilled to have a surprise visit from Ashley and Grandpa and Grandma. They arrived late Thursday night the last weekend in February. They had let Joseph know, but the kids and I awoke to them here at the house! It was such a great treat! I had been feeling down with the pregnancy and such and this visit was just what I needed!! Thanks Dad and Ashley for all the cleaning and help and thanks to all three for playing with the kids and lifting my spirits. (mom was hurt and wasn't able to clean, but she helped tons by entertaining me and the kids, we later found out she has three blood clots in her leg and we feel very blessed that she made the drive home okay and is doing much better!)

2 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

Aren't parents the BEST!!! I swear I have needed mine so much lately and have been so grateful they could be such a big part of my families lives. Your poor mom! I hope she is doing better. BTW, I LOVE the expression on Emma's face, too cute :)

LeMira said...

I wish we lived closer so we could help out -- we pray for you every day by the way!