JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cheaper Than Counseling!!

I have a friend who says that Date night is "Cheaper than Counseling." I guess this is my plug for taking the time to have date night! I look forward to dates with Joseph probably more now than I did before we were married. I love spending time together and am always ready for a break from the norm at home. We went on a hike and had a picnic in the Mts. and it was wonderful. It has been a long couple months at our home and so I just want to give a public thank you to my amazingly patient and loving husband. He helps, comforts, listens and all without complaint. One of these days I am going to get back to doing the dishes more than you do!!

2 comments:

Bryan and Susan said...

Do I guess who was the best shot? Thanks for the reminder to have date nights.

Susan said...

Dates are even more important as the kids get older. I'm glad you see that.