JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Thursday, October 27, 2011

TOO Smart to be 2!!

Livvy continues to amaze me with how smart she is. I guess that is what happens when you are the youngest and always trying to be bigger. She has been sick this week and has been very funny in some of the things she has said.

Tuesday morning: "Mommy, my ear hurts, I need some medicine." I give her some Tylenol and after 5 min. she says, "It didn't work, it still hurts, I need some more." I told her that maybe we need to go to the doctor then and she said, "No, it is all better now!"

It isn't all better though and although we did go to the doctor and she did not have an ear infection, she has continued to complain about it and started running a fever last night. It has been a long 2 days with a lot of crying. Tonight I asked her, "why are you crying?" "I don't know she said!"

Don't we all feel that way sometimes, we don't know why, but we just want to cry!

1 comment:

Bryan and Susan said...

Dear Livy

Please don't cry. Grandpa will do whatever he can to take away the pain, even if that means just to pray harder.
Can't wait to give you HUGS & KISSES

I LUV U