JOY=Faith, Family, and Friends

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Very Slow posting first day of school pictures! The kids are all loving their first month of school. Madelyn started Kindergarten and LOVES it, she is by far my most ready child. We kept asking her if she as nervous and she said, "no, just really excited!" After 3 days of walking her to school she asked me to stop because she wanted to walk with Taylor and Emma and then a week later I told her that I was going to volunteer in her class and she said, "Mom, that is embarrassing!!" I think I will focus on how well adjusted my child seems to be rather than feel bad that at 5 she already thinks I am embarrassing! I am going to start helping in her class this week anyway though, isn't embarrassing our kids part of our job as parents??

2 comments:

Bryan and Susan said...

BEST looking grandkids ever!!!

Susan said...

You all look so cute. Thanks for being such great kids.